Abri-San 1 Premium art.9253
Absorbency (ISO 11948-1): 200 ml
Size: 220x100 mm
Packing: 28 pcs.
The Abri-San 1 is perfectly suited for people with light to moderate incontinence.
It offers premium quality and features such as cotton-feel, textile back sheet, full breathability and top dry, barrier and odour systems.
The product has self-adhesive strip.
The Abri-San Premium Pad is an anatomically shaped pad that creates a complete system for all degrees of incontinence - from light to moderate to heavy. These premium pads have a soft noiseless backing and are loaded with innovations in the incontinence field.
Abri-San Premium Pads are ultra premium - constructed with the most innovative technology and unsurpassed quality; they are completely breathable which ensures better overall skin health. These incontinence pads are certified free of dangerous chemicals and allergens and are environmentally friendly. These pads can be used in the Abena Abri Fix Pants or other incontinence pants.
Abri-San Premium Pads feature the following:
1) Anatomical Shape - The anatomical shape combined with a soft elastic border ensures a snug fit, thus increasing comfort and security.
2) Most Absorbent Pads on the Market - The use of long cellulose fibers, superabsorbent polymers, a unique fiber separation technique, and an additional core in the center provide for maximum absorption, strength and dispersion of the liquid absorbed.
3) Top Dry Layer - A Top-Dry acquisition layer and embossed channels assist this process, while increasing dryness and user comfort.
4) Leakage Guards - Soft, highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers, extending right to the edge, ensure unrivalled leakage protection in all situations. On the bigger pads, a built-in cross barrier offers optimum protection against rear leakage.
5) Wetness Indicator - An external wetness indicator facilitates the work of care staff.
6) Completely Breathable - Air Plus breathable textile-like back sheet provides increased comfort and minimizes the risk of skin irritation. Both heat and humidity penetrates the Air Plus Backing faster than plastic backing. This means reduced risk of skin irritations and uncomfortable temperatures.
7) Hypoallergenic dermatologically tested material - no dangerous chemicals, no allergens.
8) Latex free, chlorine free
Manufacturer: Abena, Denmark